There are several great reasons to consider using the services of either our accountants in Blackpool or our accountants in Preston. Here are just some of them.
- Fixed fees. We will quote you in advance of any work, so there are no shocks
- Easy payment terms. We will offer you a monthly payment facility, to spread your costs throughout the year
- Unlimited free phone support. We will give you as much help as you need, without charge. You need not worry about picking up the phone to ask us about anything that matters, whether it’s tax, business ideas, concerns or just a need for some moral support
- Unlimited free meetings. We won’t limit you to the number of meetings you can have with us at our offices. If you feel the need to meet, we’ll set something up and get it in the diary
- Free initial tax review. We will identify all of your tax planning opportunities – you may be surprised at the opportunities you are missing
- Work on time, every time. If we get your information on time, we guarantee to complete the work within 30 days. We will be speedy in returning your calls and answering your emails, so that you do not have to chase answers and responses
- A paperwork option. If paperwork stresses you out and you would rather be networking, selling, or working on your business and in your business, you can pass the bookkeeping, payroll and other paperwork to us, along with your normal annual accounts and tax work
- Plain English-speaking accountants. We won’t indulge in techy-speak or hide behind jargon. We will be honest and transparent and speak your language, not ours. That way, you will be encouraged to pick up the phone to speak to us, email, or visit us, whenever you need to, without fear of being bamboozled by accountancy lingo
Our ethos is to save our clients time and tax, enhancing their wealth and profitability. We are so confident about our service that we provide a 100% Risk-Free Guarantee, if you are not completely satisfied with Red Dot. This is how it works.
Firstly, if you are not happy with us, please raise it with us and discuss it. If we can’t sort it out, you will not pay for the part with which you are unhappy. You can ask for us to not charge you for the area of our work with which you are dissatisfied within 30 days of that work taking place. We won’t expect you to pay for it.
- No small print
- No quibbling that could upset a relationship
- No questions asked
- No exceptions
- No strings attached
We believe that if you have trusted us with your work, we should trust you to adjudge how we do it. Just let us know if you are unhappy. Of course, if the opposite is true – as we are confident it will be – we’d love you to recommend Red Dot accountants to other small and SME businesses seeking an accountant in Blackpool or Preston.
Remember that our working relationship should get off to a flying start, because of the way we check that we are right for a client. Click here, to see how we do that.